Hello lovely people! I have a few shop announcements to share in preparation for the 2021 Holiday season:
— There will be a short delay around Thanksgiving for shipping orders, check the shipping estimate when you place an order so there’s no surprise in delivery times–
- Any custom merch orders (Meaning something you’d like me to draw to make into merch) expected by Christmas need to be placed by Nov. 15. I will do my best to get the art done and in production quickly. (This does not include charms, as I cannot guarantee production times/delivery for acrylic pieces.)
- Any commissions ordered after 12/3 will not have holiday delivery guarantee and will probably have extended delivery times due to a planned vacation.
- Any made-to-order item purchased after 12/5 may not ship in time for USPS’s holiday deadline of Dec. 17.
- The United Postal Service is recommending shipping dates of Dec. 17 for first-class mail and Dec. 18 for priority. I know we’ve all heard rumors and will probably see shipping delays, so I’m setting a personal deadline in the shop for Dec. 15th for shipping holiday orders. Shipping times will be updated on Dec. 16th to reflect the Holiday delay.
- Any orders placed after December 20th will be processed and shipped out after I return from vacation in January. As always, if you have any questions, please send me a message or email. 🙂
Now that housekeeping’s over, I’d also like to announce that there will be a storewide sale from 11/15-12/2 where you can save 10% any purchase of $10 or more. Grab gifts and goodies while the getting’s good! XD